SpectrO2 Logix® Clinical Analysis Software
1. x Instruction Leaflet
1. x Installation Disc (containing both the software and operation manual)
1. x USB Interface Cable
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS...
SPECTRO2 LOGIX® clinical analysis software stream-lines pulse oximetry data collection and helps eliminate documentation errors during:
- Sleep screening (only available when used with SpectrO2 30)
- Oxygen evaluation
- 6-Minute Walk Tests (6MWT)
- Ambulatory analysis
- Real Time Monitoring
Designed with the help of clinicians for clinicians, SPECTRO2 LOGIX® clinical analysis software provides more diagnostic analysis capabilities than other pulse oximetry software, including:
- The proprietary sleep disorder probability index, or SDPI™assessment tool to indicate the relative potential a patient may suffer from sleep disordered breathing
- Borg® scale – helps to measure a patient's perceived rate of exertion without manual calculations
Through innovation and engineering superiority in the field of Pulse Oximetry and Sleep Screening, the BCI® brand of Smiths Medical offers SPECTRO2 Pulse Oximeters, a comprehensive Pulse Oximetry portfolio designed to assist clinicians with patient monitoring ranging from day-to-day wellness checks to more in-depth patient monitoring for efficacy of respiratory treatments.
The SPECTRO2 LOGIX® Clinical Analysis Software application is a unique pulse oximetry software tool designed for exclusive use with the SPECTRO2 Pulse Oximeters. Serving as a centralized data management and analysis system, it captures demographic, visit, medication history and pulse oximetry testing information for each patient, seamlessly delivering analysis and reporting capabilities of the pulse oximetry data.
System Requirements; The following is required to run the SpectrO2 Logix® software:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 or 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- 4 GB RAM minimum
- 4 GB hard drive space minimum
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 required; (1280 x 1024 resolution recommended).
- Microsoft®.Net Framework 4.5.2 *
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2014 Express SP1 *
- SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio SP15 *
WHAT WE SAY...
Please note this product is amimed at the professional user and that we are unable to provide IT support for this software.
A computer (PC) and a SpectrO2 Handheld Pulse Oximeter are needed to use this software and are NOT included with this package.
The sleep screening function is only available when used with the SpectrO2 30; it cannot be used with the SpectrO2 10 or 20 models.
If you are unsure if this software meets your requirements or if it is compatible with your equipment, please contact us for advice BEFORE purchasing.
We Also Recommend