910600 Spirodoc Handheld Spirometer
1. x CD containing winspiroPRO PC software
1. x CD containing User Manual
1. x USB Cable
1. x Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
1. x Carrying case
1. x Spirodoc Support/Rest for Desktop
1. x Noseclip
and a choice of either:
100. x FlowMIR Disposable Turbines with Cardboard Mouthpieces
1. x Reusable Turbine
What the manufacturer says...
Spirodoc is two devices in one, Italian design; making it ideal for the family doctor and for specialist applications.
- a handheld Spirometer with "touch screen" display
- a Questionnaire for home care symptom control
- The New Spirodoc® has been developed with great attention both to design and technology, with various operation modes:
- “advanced” parameters for the specialist, “reduced” set of parameters for screening as well as a “simplified” version for Home Care operation.
- FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE-POST.
- Precise spirometry interpretation including post bronchodilator.
- All tests are automatically memorized.
- Automatic BTPS conversion.
- Memory capacity: 10.000 tests.
- Wide selection of predicted values.
Spirometry requires maximum accuracy and hygiene.
FlowMir® is the answer to both requirements.
Each turbine is calibrated with a computerised system and it is packaged individually.
After patient testing both the turbine and mouthpiece are thrown away. In this way 100% hygiene can be guaranteed.
- The high resolution/high visibility "touch screen" display shows flow/volume curves and detailed measurements.
- Patient name and surname can be inserted directly on the device.
- Intuitive icons facilitate operation.
Connectivity & data transmission
- USB 2.0 (Bluetooth® optional)
winspiroPRO software features
- High performance PC software for spirometry
WinspiroPRO can easily be connected to a database, EPR, hospital or occupational health system. Special edition with HL7 interface is available on request.
All results can be rapidly printed.
All tests memorised in Spirodoc® are automatically downloaded into winspiroPRO and a patient data card is automatically created with a preview of the spirometry curve.
The spirometry incentive routine, patented by MIR, allows the user to select the patient’s favourite image in order to get maximum compliance.
This software also gives trend graphs of any parameter, ideal for clinical trials and telemedicine.
All tests and curves for every patient in the memory can be reviewed on a single page and the results can be compared.
We Also Recommend