Ergoselect 600 Ergometer
All prices shown include VAT
1. x ERG161.551 ERGOLINE Ergoselect 600P Recumbent Cycle Ergometer for testing patients weighing up to 260kg.
- Recumbent ergometer with adjustable high-back seat and sturdy handgrips
- Control unit type “P” offering all the necessary protocols
- Display Screen showing relevant parameters
- Remote control interface capability (via RS232 cable)
- Mains Power Cable
What the manufacturer says...
Recumbent Ergometer from ERGOLINE GmbH.
Constructed for a patient weight of up to 260 kg, the ergoselect 600 Recumbent makes it possible to conduct exercise tests and cardiovascular training in severely obese patients as well as elderly and disabled patients.
A very comfortable step-through frame, a wide adjustment range for the seat and a large seat surface are the important prerequisites for using the ergometer on obese patients.
The high back rest relieves the lumbo-pelvic region during training sessions. Particularly patients with lumbar spine dysfunction or similar problems can exercise without suffering any pain.
What we say...
Discounted by over 50% - Excess Stock - Clearance Price - only ONE available at this price.
Bariatric patients in particular will appreciate the extremely comfortable, wide seat. Sturdy handgrips on either side of the seat provide added support during exercise.
The seating position can be quickly adjusted over a wide range simply by lifting the notch lever, even while the patient is seated.
For exercise testing the control unit, "P" offers all the necessary protocols and displays the relevant parameters.
We Also Recommend