Profox Oximetry Software
All prices shown include VAT
1 x. Manual, Operation
1 x. Software & Single User Licence on CD
1 x. USB Security Licence Dongle (NOT included with upgrade versions)
What the manufacturer says...
PROFOX Oximetry Software (PO) will collect and report up to 72 hours of oximetry memory data.
Reports can be saved as pdf files for easy e-mail transfer and storage against patient.
With the power to customise and edit the data, you can easily define a saturation event to meet the requirements of Medicare and other third-party providers, PROFOX gives you flexible reporting for oxygen prescription studies, ICU monitoring and continued justification of supplemental oxygen or respiratory support.
PROFOX offers a selection of easy-to-read, easy-to-interpret reports, allowing the final report to be configured. See images for examples of all the available reports.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- IBM-compatible with 64Mb of memory
- 25 Mb of available disk space (hard drive)
- CD-ROM drive (24x speed or higher)
- Video card with 640x480 minimum resolution; 600x800 recommended
- Available serial communications port or USB port with serial adaptor
What we say...
This "single user" software is supplied on a CD which can be loaded (and reloaded) onto more than one computer (for example, your desktop and your laptop) but the software will only function while the Security Licence Dongle is connected in the computer's USB port.
If the software is needed to be used by more than one user at the same time on more than one computer, you will need to order one or more additional licences (each of which includes a security dongle). Please contact us for advice on which version meets your needs.
If you are already a user of an older version of Profox Oximetry software and wish or need to purchase the latest version (to ensure compatibility with newer Windows Operating Systems), you can purchase the "Upgrade Existing Licence" option and continue to use your existing Security Licence Dongle with it.
The "BCI Specific Licence" version is suitable for downloading from ONLY the older Smiths Medical (BCI) 3302, 3303, 3304 Autocorr, 3402 MiniCorr and 3403 FingerPrint Sleep Pulse Oximeter models. It is NOT compatible with their SpectrO2 range.
The "Standard Licence" version is compatible with the above BCI models (but NOT the SpectrO2 range) as well as ALL the following other manufacturers' pulse oximetry devices:
- Burdick: OXY-200
- Criticare: 504US and 504DX (English & French)
- Datex-Ohmeda: 3700, 3740, 3800, 3900, 3500 TruSat
- Dolphin Medical: 2100
- GE Healthcare: TruSat
- Invacare: 735 Fingerprint Sleep, IRC 750, IRC 775
- Invivo: 4500 plus 4, Scout ES
- Masimo: Radical, Radical 7, Radical-7 Low SIQ v184.108.40.206 and above, Rad-9, Q-400, Rad-8, Rad-87, Rad-5 and Rad-57 Handhelds
- Konica Minolta: Pulsox-3 Series, 300i
- Nellcor: N-45, N-200, NPB-290, NPB-295, N-395, N-550, N-560, N-595, N-600, N-600x, N-600 with SPD, NELLRESP and NELLRESPO2, PM10N Handheld
- Nonin: 2500 PalmSat, 3150 WristOx2, 3100 WristOx (all features), 4000 Avant, 7500, 8500M, 8600M, 8800, 9600 Avant and 9700 Avant
- Novametrix: 513, 520A Oxypleth, 2001 MARS
- Philips : Digital M4529A
- Respironics: 920M, 920M Plus, WristOx (All Features) 9600 Avant, 7500
- Siemens: MicrO2+
ONCE YOU HAVE PLACED YOUR ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT US TO CONFIRM THE UNIQUE, 3-LINE "HEADER" YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPEAR ON THE TOP OF ALL YOUR PRINTED REPORTS. THIS IS USUALLY THE NAME OF THE ORGANISATION, CLINIC OR HOSPITAL TO WHOM THE SOFTWARE IS TO BE LICENCED.
Have you already got the correct PC Interface and/or download cables for your oximeter? If not, feel free to contact us for advice.
PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY
We Also Recommend