MD300 C63 "OxyWatch" Fingertip Waveform Pulse Oximeter
All prices shown include VAT
• Two Year Warranty
• Rotatable Two Colour Numeric & Waveform Display
• Six Viewing Screens
• Hinged Battery Cover
• With an Option to Purchase a Blue Pouch/Carry Case at HALF PRICE
1. x Instruction Leaflet
1. x Lanyard
2. x Batteries, AAA size, 1.5V
What the manufacture says...
- Extremely comfortable
- NEW slimline shape: same lightweight design (only 58g incl. batteries)
- Compact, robust & portable
- Ideal for self checking in the home or patient assessment in ambulances, clinics or on the wards
- Easy to use with simple end-user instructions
- “Rotate-able” two colour display with six display screens, making it ideal for both the right and left handed
- Ten categories of adjustable brightness for use in all light levels
- “Pleth” Waveform screens for confirming accuracy of signal
- Minimal maintenance costs
- Uses 2. x easy-to-replace AAA batteries
- Clever "slide & hinge" battery compartment prevents accidental loss of battery cover
- TWO year manufacturer warranty
What we say...
The MD300 C63 "OxyWatch" continues the evolution of this ever-popular range by maintaining all the features of older models such as MD300C3 and MD300C310 but with one or two improvements.....
The unit is more rugged and robust than its predecessors, yet the stylish and slimline design remain. The C63 also has an innovative hinged battery compartment, making it virtually impossible to lose the cover. No more having to use sticky tape to keep batteries in place and running the wrath of infection control.
Its lightweight design and softly sprung hinged opening also make it extremely comfortable to wear and its traditional pulse oximetry technology offers quick, reliable results on a wide range of finger sizes.
Please see here for our range of coloured pouches to help protect and transport your oximeter.
We Also Recommend