All prices shown include VAT
• Two Year Warranty• Clinical Grade • Low Perfusion Specialist • Stands up to the Rigours of Daily Sterilisation • Plus a FREE Protective Case
2. x Instruction Leaflets
1. x Lanyard
2. x Batteries, AAA size, 1.5V
Pulmolink is proud to be able to offer our customers this new ‘state of the art’, clinical grade fingertip pulse oximeter from ChoiceMMed. This oximeter is a ‘game charger”; it can give an accurate reading on patients with low perfusion / poor circulation even when it’s as low as 1/15th of the strength of a normal wave form! Designed for the professional user it is waterproof1, drop durable, can be sterilised for daily use with NO visible damage and is an oximeter whose features far outstrip its price tag.
CE Marked - Conforms to Council Directive 93/42/EEC concerning Medical Devices
1. Accurate at low perfusion levels low as 0.2%!
2. Moisture resistance – the MD300 CI216 passed a 10 minute waterproof test as per IEC` 60529 standard
3. Strong – After 200,000 times open-close cycle test, the product remained unbroken and provided normal measurements.
4. Drop Durability – After 60 drops from 1m onto a hard surface, the product remained unbroken and provided normal measurements
5. Sterilisation Durability – Can be sterilised2 multiple times without any visible damage to the oximeter.
6. Only uses 2 x AAA batteries
7. Smart battery status indication with auto power on and off
8. Numerical perfusion index displayed on screen
9. Two Direction Display
10. 1.2” colour OLED screen Display
1 MD300CI216/218 passed a 10-minute waterproof test per IEC 60529 standard
2 Wipe Count*: 2200times (1time/day × 365days × 5years × 1.2 = 2190times)
MD300 C15D Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
A310 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
MD300 C2 & C29 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
MD300 CN356 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
MD300 C63 Fingertip Waveform Pulse Oximeter