Silicon SPO2 Single Patient Multi Use Sensor in x3 Sizes - Choose BCI or Nellcor Compatible
All prices shown include VAT
- 1 x Silicon Sensor in a Choice of x3 Sizes
- User Instruction Leaflet
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS...
- Multi-use SpO2 sensor intended for continuous oxygen saturation and pulse rate monitoring
- Single patient use only
- Chose BCI or Nellcor compatible*
- Contains no Latex
- Velcro attachment
- 90cm cable
WHAT WE SAY...
Soft silicon sensor with velcro attachment, allowing easy attachment, repositioning and removal.
Supplied individually and recommended for repeated use on a single patient.
- Paediatric/Child 10kg - 40kg
- Part No D200P-090101 for BCI Compatible
- Part No D100P-090103 for Nellcor Compatible*
- Adult 40kg - 70kg
- Part No D200A-090101 for BCI Compatible
- Part No D100A-090103 for Nellcor Compatible*
- Large Adult 70kg - 90kg
- Part No D200AL-090101 for BCI Compatible
- Part No D100AL-090103 for Nellcor Compatible*
* Please note this version is ONLY compatible with Nellcor standard oximetry and NOT Nellcor OxiMax oximetry.
The sizing is based upon the probe being used on the patient's FINGER. If you wish to use it on the patients toe, we recommend ordering one size up. Please contact us if you need further advice on which size probe is best for your needs.
Select “BCI COMPATIBLE” version for use with:
- BCI (Smiths Medical) oximeters including:
- or BCI compatible monitors, including:
Nellcor compatible oximeters including:
- AEON A360
- NT1D pulse oximeter or capnographs with oximetry option
We Also Recommend