Profox Respiratory Oximetry Software
All prices shown include VAT
1 x. Digital Download with licence to run on your hard drive
What the manufacturer says...
PROFOX Respiratory Oximetry Software (PRO) will collect and report up to 24 hours of oximetry and capnography memory data.
Reports can be saved as pdf files for easy e-mail transfer and storage against patient.
Ideal for sleep laboratories, PROFOX Respiratory Oximetry Software also records real-time studies where data is plotted on screen during testing.
With the power to customise and edit the data, you can easily define a saturation event to meet the requirements of Medicare and other third-party providers.
PROFOX offers a selection of five different full-sized, full-colour reports. These easy-to-read, easy-to-interpret report can present data for:
- Capnography alone
- Oximetry alone
- Both Oximetry and Capnography
- Oximetry with Respiration.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Windows compatible computer with minimum 2GB of available memory (RAM)
- 25 Mb of available disk space (hard drive)
- CD-ROM drive (24x speed or higher)
- Video card with 640x480 minimum resolution; 600x800 recommended
- Available serial communications port or USB port with serial adaptor
What we say...
This "single user" software is supplied via a digital download with a licence to run on your hard drive.
If you are already a user of an older version of Profox Respiratory Oximetry software and wish or need to purchase the latest version (to ensure compatibility with newer Windows Operating Systems), please contact us for advice before ordering.
The latest "Standard Licence" version is compatible with the following Smiths Medical (BCI) models as well as all the other manufacturers' devices listed below:
- Smiths Medical (BCI) 9004 "Capnocheck PLUS"
- Smiths Medical (BCI) 9004 "Capnocheck SLEEP"
- "Oxipulse" badged versions of the above BCI models (9024 series)
- Datex-Ohmeda: 4700 and QuickCap
- Medtronic: LifeCap, LifeCap Plus
- Nellcor: NPB-70, NPB-75
- Nonin: 8800
- Oridion: Capnostream 20, Microcap, Microcap Plus
ONCE YOU HAVE PLACED YOUR ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT US TO CONFIRM THE UNIQUE, 3-LINE "HEADER" YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPEAR ON THE TOP OF ALL YOUR PRINTED REPORTS. THIS IS USUALLY THE NAME OF THE ORGANISATION, CLINIC OR HOSPITAL TO WHOM THE SOFTWARE IS TO BE LICENCED.
Have you already got the correct PC Interface and/or download cables for your oximeter? If not, feel free to contact us for advice.
PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY
We Also Recommend